- Ground floor of baroque building of the Governor’s Palace situated in downtown Brno (Moravské náměstí 1A, 662 26 Brno) and within walking distance to all other Biennial venues.
- Exhibition spaces (see attached floor plan) will be allocated upon mutual agreement.
- 19. 6. – 26. 10. 2014
- Dates allocated for each participating project will be determined according to its specific needs and requirements, and in respect to the overall program of the 26th Brno Biennial.
Terms of participation
- The organizer of the Brno Biennial, the Moravian Gallery in Brno, will provide the participants with a space and a basic infrastructure (lighting, power, internet, etc.).
- Projects included in the OFF Program will be part of the official program of the Brno Biennial and as such will be published in the relevant promotional materials and on the Brno Biennial website. Proposed projects may or may not relate to the theme of the 26th Brno Biennial.
- Authors of each project will take care of its installation and deinstallation, and will secure all funds required to realise their project.
If you would like to present your project during the Brno Biennial 2014, organise a workshop or lecture series, or use this opportunity for a non-profit event, please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.